Effective Date: January 1, 2023
- Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, respond to a survey, or engage with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information.
Additionally, our Website may automatically collect certain information about Users' equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- IP addresses
- Browser type
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- Referring/exit pages
- Operating system
- Date/time stamps
- Clickstream data
- Other similar information
- How We Use Collected Information
We collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the feedback and information we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
- Compliance with Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Your Acceptance of These Terms
- Contacting Us
[Kintsugi Global] [407 N. Pacific Coast Highway Suite 167] [Redondo Beach, CA 90277] [info @ kintsugi.global] [Message us on Zealy too!]